The new Sysco Food Services facility in Riverside, CA, is near Van Buren Blvd and Interstate 215, at the March Air Base site. The project is based off of Sysco’s prototype distribution facility that has been constructed in multiple locations throughout the United States. This facility’s features include:
- An overall area of 482,000 sf for the main building.
- A vehicle maintenance facility of over 13,000 sf, including fueling and washing.
- Approximately 216,000 sf of low-temperature construction, including cold- and frozen-storage areas and a cold dock.
- Approximately 210,000 sf of dry-storage warehouse.
- Approximately 56,000 sf of two-story offices, including a commercial-grade kitchen.
- Miscellaneous service and machine areas.
- A combination of concrete tilt-up construction and steel-framed construction with insulated metal panel walls.
Industrial – Cold Storage