Our hearts go out to all the families, friends, colleagues, clients, and all those who have been impacted by the recent fires in the North Bay Area.
The devastating events have touched all of our lives and we are actively seeking ways to provide support and lend aid to all those impacted.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
There are several organizations that are working to provide immediate and long term relief in the region including:
Additionally, there is an open Google Doc that is constantly being updated that lists over 60 locales in 18 Northern California Cities (and counting) that are currently accepting donations for fire victims.
OUR FURRY FRIENDS
In addition to helping families, friends, and colleagues in the North Bay, we urge people to check in with local animal shelters. Most shelters are already at capacity and with the devastating events in the North Bay, local shelters foster and adopters are desperately needed. If you have the capacity and means to take in a shelter animal please consider fostering, as a way of opening space for other animals in need during this critical time. However simply donating supplies, time, or energy would greatly assist these non-profits. Additionally, any blankets and bedding not accepted for donations for those affected by the North Bay Fire can be donated to local animal shelters.
Here are some shelters that are currently in need:
ATI TAKES ACTION
We will be accepting donations at our Pleasanton location to support those in need. Some of our team members will be periodically driving up to the Sonoma, Napa, and Santa Rosa Area to drop off the donations.
We are collecting the following new items:
- Health Care Items: Tylenol, Ibuprofen, Band-Aids/bandages, cold packs, boxed gloves, eye drops, allergy medicine, Neosporin, sunscreen, etc.
- Toiletries: dental hygiene items, hair brushes, hand soap, shampoo/conditioner, feminine hygiene products, lotions/moisturizers, etc.
- Essentials: baby formula, baby bottles, diapers (all baby sizes as well as adult sizes), Ziploc bags, batteries, aluminum foil, etc.
- Animal Care: cat food, dog food, carriers, crates, pet food/water dishes, etc.
- Gift cards are also helpful, from stores like Safeway, Walmart, Target, Walgreens, and Costco.
As we were recently updated by local news outlets, the overwhelming wave of donations have brought in considerable amount of food, and for fear that food will expired before being eaten the North Bay asks for non-perishable items at this time.
Drop Off Days:
Monday to Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM
4750 Willow Road, #250
Pleasanton, CA 94588
A special thank you to all the firefighters, EMTs, police officers, neighbors, and locals offering their services and risking their lives to help others. Stay tuned in to local news broadcasts for updates and other ways you can lend a hand to those who need it most.